April 6, 2018
Foley Hoag seeks an Applications Developer responsible for developing, implementing and supporting applications in SharePoint and Microsoft .NET environments. This is a hands-on position requiring necessary design and programming to integrate new and existing applications, programs and systems using strong analytical skills and software development skills. With a strong understanding of the software development life cycle and working with members of the Information Technology Department, the Applications Developer will simultaneously contribute to multiple projects while working on their own projects using SharePoint, .NET, HTML5, SQL server.
- Architect, design, develop, test, debug, deploy and maintain new and existing applications in SharePoint and .NET environments.
- Configure and administer SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services Sites.
- Monitor usage of SharePoint and IIS farms to make capacity planning recommendations.
- Develop, test and maintain web forms, Web Services, .NET components and workflows.
- Support and troubleshoot production applications.
- Utilize Rapid Prototyping techniques to deliver solutions quickly.
- Participate in technology/tool evaluation and software technical proofs of concepts.
- Works with trainers and help desk, as needed, to develop end user training for applications.
- Perform business needs analyses for departments and groups and seeing projects and assignments through to completion while adhering to business timelines.
- Improve upon current skills while also developing and mastering new technical skills.
- Participate and work closely with other IT team members on projects that improve client service through the use of technology, predicative modeling, and deep learning.
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained on all projects.
- 2+ years of experience in SharePoint development including reports, search, master pages, content types, features, and web part development using SharePoint Services, SharePoint Portal Server, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Web Services.
- 2+ years of progressive experience with: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, and Visual Studio frameworks acting as a technical lead/architect for web based solutions and managing junior level developers.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing web-based applications using HTML5, HTML, AJAX, XML, XSLT, Java script, DHTML, SQL and CSS.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing database-driven applications using Microsoft SQL Server and .NET.
- 3+ years of database design and development using SQL Server.
- Ability to configure and administer an IIS based web site and a solid understanding of FrontPage server extensions.
- Bachelor's Degree in the area of CS, CIS, or related field or comparable work experience.
- Ability to set priorities, manage schedules and commitments.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.