January 4, 2018
Foley Hoag's New York office is seeking a case assistant to work with attorneys in the areas of intellectual property, litigation and arbitration.
- Assist with preparation for depositions, court hearings and trial.
- Assist with document collection and production.
- Maintain and organize electronic and hard copy client files.
- Assist with preparation and electronic filing of court documents.
- Monitoring the status of court and agency proceedings.
- Perform discrete research projects and additional tasks as requested by various lawyers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Paralegal Certificate optional.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Technical Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- French language skills preferred but not required
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.