Case Assistant - Business Department
April 4, 2018
Foley Hoag seeks a self-starting and highly organized individual to assist a legal team with performing various corporate tasks for a few large clients, including a large private equity fund manager. Must be a team player yet capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Review and track subscription documents, including review of subscription agreements and supporting documentation.
- Prepare, file and track Form D and Blue Sky related filings.
- Assist attorneys and senior paralegals in closing business transactions, including private fund closings.
- Attend to and track corporate filings, including charter filings, UCC filings and SS-4 applications.
- Assist with preparation of corporate documents, including board and stockholder resolutions.
- Prepare and maintain electronic closing binders.
- Maintain corporate record books in both paper and electronic format.
- Utilize Word, Excel, Adobe, Nuance and dedicated corporate maintenance software and technology.
- Maintain and organize files and workrooms.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as requested by attorneys and senior paralegals.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with legal and administrative staff and clients.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.