Help Desk Support Specialist
February 7, 2017
Foley Hoag seeks a Help Desk Support Specialist (either 8 am – 4 pm, 9 am – 5 pm or 10 am - 6 pm shift) to provide the first level technical software and hardware support to all users of the firm’s networked systems.
- Provide telephone support to all users of the firm’s networked systems, with emphasis on Microsoft Word and other Office applications.
- Work closely with the Help Desk Manager, Sr. Applications Analyst and other IT staff members when seeking answers to complex questions about user problems.
- Track and document user support issues in ticketing system.
- Monitor and follow-up on all assigned tickets, ensuring proper resolution, end-user contact and satisfaction.
- Remain current with all network applications software/template/macro changes and enhancements.
- Participate in on-call coverage on a rotating basis.
- Participate in internal meetings with Help Desk Team discussing status of projects and current issues.
- Configure loaner laptop, wireless card and mobile devices for employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Help Desk experience in a law firm or legal environment.
- Strong customer service experience combined with excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (2013/2016/365); certification a plus.
- Knowledge supporting Windows 10 64-Bit OS, OpenText, ChangePro, Metadact, Innova, Adobe, Nuance and Mimecast.
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting BlackBerries, iPhone and Android devices.
- Knowledge of running and troubleshooting videoconferencing equipment.
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop.
- SharePoint experience a plus, but not required.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.