Litigation Technology Services Analyst
January 12, 2017
Foley Hoag seeks a Litigation Technology Services Analyst to act as the primary contact for litigation support requests, including ESI processing and searching, loading data into document review databases, processing relevant data for production and export, deposition preparation, and assistance with the implementation of trial support software tools.
- Ensure all ESI received from clients was collected in a defensible manner, without spoliation.
- Process and search ESI, load data into a variety of database tools, export and format data in order to meet any requested production format.
- Create and Manage Document Review databases, including review workflow management, document production.
- Execute multiple priorities and projects on a daily basis.
- Oversee each task assigned to ensure quality and success.
- Communicate effectively with case teams on discovery management and technical issues, and solve problems individually, and in collaboration with Litigation Support colleagues.
- Report on case and project status to case teams and LTS team members.
- Assist with Litigation Support special projects, such as analysis and testing of new and updated versions of litigation support software, as needed.
- Maintain all data necessary to track discovery media from collection, through processing and production.
- Collect, maintain and analyze project metrics with a view to long-term service improvement.
- Media creation and duplication.
- Coordinate printing and scanning requests in-house and with outside Discovery vendors.
- Communicate with vendors to identify any problems with litigation support services, as necessary.
- Enter, and update, project details in the appropriate case management database.
- Ensure ongoing deep, broad, and current knowledge of emerging Electronic Discovery products and technological solutions.
- Provide one-on-one or case team training for litigation technology applications and trial support technology as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of all client related billable tasks, and submit on a timely basis in accordance with the firm’s client billing policy.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 3+ years of law firm practice support or Electronic Discovery vendor experience.
- Extensive knowledge of LAW PreDiscovery, Relativity, Summation, and MS Office.
- Experience with Trial Support Tools (e.g., Case Map, TimeMap, Trial Director, LiveNote, etc.).
- Familiarity with Electronic Discovery vendor review tools (e.g. Kroll, Recommind).
- Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client service orientation.
- Experience training end-users with litigation support software.
- Ability to work overtime and/or off-hours.
- Be willing to participate in a weekend on-call rotation.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.