Patent Administrative Assistant
October 26, 2017
Foley Hoag seeks a Patent Administrative Assistant to assist patent attorneys and technology specialists in all phases of the patenting process.
- Demonstrate proficiency in completing U.S. patent prosecution filings from initial application filing up to and including post-issuance filings.
- Interact directly with clients (including universities, corporations, and private individuals) to prepare and obtain signed documents by inventors and patent owners.
- Complete diary entries to meet the firm’s weekly and monthly diary deadlines.
- Provide assistance to patent administrative assistants, lawyers and technology specialists in surrounding areas as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of related patent experience.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be a team player yet capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills, including CPi and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to interact pleasantly and professionally with people at all levels.
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent experience.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.