New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable (#157)
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Keynote Addresses on Resilience & Fuel Security from FERC and ISO New England
- Commissioner Robert Powelson, FERC
- Gordon van Welie, President and CEO, ISO New England
Offshore Wind in the Northeast: on the Near Horizon?
- Alicia Barton, CEO & President, NYSERDA
- Jeffrey Grybowski, CEO, Deepwater Wind
- Thomas Brostrøm, President, Ørsted North America
- Lars Thaaning Pedersen, CEO, Vineyard Wind
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org