Foley Hoag's Labor and Employment legal services department is nationally renowned for its representation of employers across the United States in traditional union-related matters, including collective bargaining, the defense of unfair labor practice charges and union organizing campaigns. For decades, we have represented clients in the energy, retail, health care, hospitality, manufacturing, construction and warehouse/distribution industries in union-related matters.
Foley Hoag's labor relations legal services include:
- Providing advice on numerous issues arising from the National Labor Relations Act and various state labor laws
- Assisting clients in collective bargaining matters
- Representing employers before the National Labor Relations Board
- Handling grievance and interest arbitrations arising under collective bargaining agreements
- Helping employers preserve their non-union status in the face of organizing campaigns
- Assisting employers in obtaining the appropriate bargaining units during a union election