Accounts Payable Administrator
May 14, 2019
Foley Hoag seeks an Accounts Payable Administrator to handle all aspects of the accounts payable process.
- Utilize Chrome River for Expense and Invoice to review all submitted items for accuracy and compliance with firm policies; export all approved items and import file into Elite for voucher creation; process voucher payments in a timely fashion.
- Run and review Chrome reports on a regular basis to identify any outstanding items and ensure efficiency.
- Monitor Chrome Help and Accounts Payable group email; respond promptly and accurately to issues and queries that arise.
- Post electronic files for various charges in the appropriate software system on a scheduled basis.
- Review and enter expense reimbursement requests and process payments.
- Process payments to foreign vendors using Global Exchange software and load payment files to Elite Enterprise.
- Prepare wire payments in banking software, order foreign drafts and bank money orders as required.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash accounts for all offices.
- Appropriately record sales/use tax for multi-state locations, report and send payments on a monthly basis.
- Input various soft cost entries into Accounting system; reconcile entries to the general ledger.
- Assist legal and administrative departments with invoice research and provide backup for charges as necessary.
- Research open invoices and respond to vendor inquiries and statements.
- Follow up on outstanding checks and maintain abandoned property files.
- Prepare AP reports when necessary.
- Maintain Accounts Payable files, for vendor addresses, 1099 status and W-9s.
- Assist in the annual issuance of 1099s.
- Cross-train on all duties to be able to assist in all Accounts Payable functions
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting practices and sales and use tax compliance.
- Proficiency with Accounting System Software, Chrome River for Expense and Invoice (or similar accounts payable workflow software), and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Experience with Trust transactions, recording receipts and processing disbursements.
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent experience.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.