February 25, 2021
The Billing Administrator is responsible for all functions relating to client billing. Strong customer service skills are needed to provide excellent service to internal and external clients.
- Create accurate client billing from draft to finalization;
- Process write-downs, transfers, divides, combines, narrative edits;
- Carefully proof and verify accuracy of invoices before finalizing and sending to clients;
- Recognize and obtain appropriate approvals;
- Provide Billing Help Desk support and individual Billing training for users;
- Update and maintain Master file information for clients, matters, timekeepers, billing rates, and changes of attorney responsibility;
- Set-up and implement electronic billing, including verification that bills meet client requirements and successful transmission of bills using eBilling Hub and various third party software; follow-up
- and resolve ebill rejections with vendors, secretaries and billing attorneys;
- Meet month-end closing deadlines and run special month-end reports;
- Document procedures and client requirements to ensure consistent work product and easy knowledge transfer in a team environment;
- Maintain neat work environment; keep filing current;
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of billing experience, including e-billing experience, in a law firm or other professional services firm
- 2+ years’ experience with Aderant and/or Elite or similar billing software
- Detail oriented, excellent quality control skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong client service orientation and skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients both verbally and in writing
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.
At Foley Hoag, we welcome, develop, and celebrate talented and diverse individuals in an innovative, mutually respectful, and intellectually rigorous community, and bring unique perspectives to collaborative teams that deliver exceptional advice and craft bespoke legal solutions for our clients and our world. Foley Hoag LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Foley Hoag LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful regard to sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or domestic partner/civil union status, military service, or veteran status, disability, and any other characteristic covered by applicable federal, state or local nondiscrimination laws. We value each person for their talents, expertise, experience, and perspective.