Business Development and Marketing Coordinator
May 3, 2019
Foley Hoag seeks a Business Development (BD) and Marketing Coordinator to be a key team member for the messaging, branding, content marketing, sales and operations of Foley Hoag’s BD Department. This position supports a wide variety of activities including managing sales collateral, proposal and presentation support, event staffing and department operational projects. In addition, this role will support general firm initiatives and practices as assigned.
- Serve as a key team member for signature life sciences initiatives and programs.
- Conduct edits to firm sales materials.
- Responsible for maintaining the firm’s master pitch and proposal materials with a focus on the firms master PowerPoint information.
- Prepare and submit applications for CLE accreditation in states related to programming.
- Create and distribute CLE certificates post programming.
- Prepare, review and edit PowerPoint decks for attorney presentations, webinars, internal presentations, and sales opportunities.
- Support webinar production.
- Review monthly blog analytics and prepare trend reports for blog authors and editors.
- Assist with event registrations and on-sight support as needed.
- Support Marketing Communications Manager with internal and external communications projects as assigned.
- Support Sr. Graphics Designer with graphics projects as assigned.
- Assist with social media posting and other related tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Department Operations Responsibilities
- Schedule internal industry and practice meetings as assigned by BD Managers and Director.
- Maintain department process documentation.
- Assist with budget projects as assigned.
- Education: BA/BS: Marketing, English, Public Relations, Business or a related discipline.
- Understanding of marketing, communications, and advertising-oriented processes.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to quickly get up to speed and master new applications and software is critical.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to execute through to completion.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and meet various deadlines.
- Ability to professionally interact and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding sense of customer service.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.