Case Assistant - Business Department
March 19, 2019
Foley Hoag is seeking a self-starting and highly organized individual to assist a legal team with performing various corporate tasks for large, international client with operations in South America, Central America and Australasia. Must be a team player yet capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment. Fluency in Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese is required.
- Assist with drafting of corporate resolutions and related documents for companies based throughout the world.
- Maintain corporate record books, including working with client and local registered agents to ensure completeness.
- Draft, compile and maintain various deadline/task lists, status reports, compliance calendars, etc. and communicate with team members and client regarding same.
- Maintain online document management/file sharing portal.
- Utilize Word, Excel, Nuance and dedicated corporate maintenance software and technology.
- Maintain and organize files and workrooms.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as requested by client and legal team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with legal and administrative staff and clients.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese.
- Must be available to start immediately.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.