Case Assistant - Business Department
January 31, 2020
Foley Hoag LLP seeks a self-starting and highly organized individual to assist a legal team with performing various corporate tasks for a few large clients, including a large private equity fund manager. Must be a team player yet capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist attorneys and senior paralegals in closing business transactions, including corporate finance transactions and private fund closings.
- Review and track subscription documents, including review of subscription agreements and supporting documentation.
- Prepare, file and track Form D and Blue Sky related filings.
- Attend to and track corporate filings, including charter filings, UCC filings and SS-4 applications.
- Assist with preparation of corporate documents, including board and stockholder resolutions.
- Prepare and maintain electronic closing binders.
- Maintain corporate record books in both paper and electronic format.
- Utilize Word, Excel, Adobe, Nuance and dedicated corporate maintenance software and technology.
- Maintain and organize files and workrooms.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as requested by attorneys and senior paralegals.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with legal and administrative staff and clients.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.
At Foley Hoag, we welcome, develop, and celebrate talented and diverse individuals in an innovative, mutually respectful, and intellectually rigorous community, and bring unique perspectives to collaborative teams that deliver exceptional advice and craft bespoke legal solutions for our clients and our world. Foley Hoag LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Foley Hoag LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful regard to sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or domestic partner/civil union status, military service, or veteran status, disability, and any other characteristic covered by applicable federal, state or local nondiscrimination laws. We value each person for their talents, expertise, experience, and perspective.