Client & Guest Services Representative
June 29, 2022
OfficesThe Client & Guest Service Representative plays a critical role as the initial point of contact for all guests and employees entering our space. This position is responsible for greeting our clients and guests and making them comfortable and welcome, serves as the onsite liaison for our conference facilities, and answering and directing incoming telephone calls to the appropriate attorneys and staff. The schedule for this full-time position is 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Greet clients and guests and make them feel welcome while waiting in the reception area, offering water, coffee, etc.
- Play an active role in conference room bookings and confirmations in our event management system.
- Assist with large reservations and sign-ins, as needed.
- Submit all visitor names into the building security system; greet clients and guests and make them feel welcome while waiting in the reception area.
- Oversee the loaner access cards program and ensure that the access cards are returned in a timely manner.
- Answer the main telephone line in a cheerful, professional manner and direct the calls appropriately.
- Opportunities to assist administrative departments with any work that can be done at the reception desk.
- Validate parking for visitors to the firm and track client information for billing.
- Process invoices in Chrome River for Operations department.
- Post daily visitor information by e-mail and on intranet.
- Assist with various Event Services, Facilities, and Operations projects as-needed.
- World class customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills in person and on the telephone
- Ability to diffuse conflicts and resolve service issues
- Ability to work effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to leverage standard business technology including PC applications, such as MS Office, Rendevous, Jabber, Teams, etc.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Flexibility to work OT
- Ability to lift and carry 10 lbs
How to Apply
Pleaseto apply now.
At Foley Hoag, we welcome, develop, and celebrate talented and diverse individuals in an innovative, mutually respectful, and intellectually rigorous community, and bring unique perspectives to collaborative teams that deliver exceptional advice and craft bespoke legal solutions for our clients and our world. Foley Hoag LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Foley Hoag LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful regard to sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or domestic partner/civil union status, military service, or veteran status, disability, and any other characteristic covered by applicable federal, state or local nondiscrimination laws. We value each person for their talents, expertise, experience, and perspective.