Client & Guest Service Representative (Boston)
August 4, 2021
- Greet clients and guests and make them feel welcome while waiting in the reception area, offering water, coffee, etc.
- Play an active role in conference room bookings and confirmations in our event management system.
- Assist with large reservations and sign-ins, as needed.
- Submit all visitor names into the building security system; greet clients and guests and make them feel welcome while waiting in the reception area.
- Oversee the loaner access cards program and ensure that the access cards are returned in a timely manner.
- Answer the main telephone line in a cheerful, professional manner and direct the calls appropriately.
- Opportunities to assist administrative departments with any work that can be done at the reception desk.
- Validate parking for visitors to the firm and track client information for billing.
- Process invoices in Chrome River for Facilities and Business Development departments.
- Post daily visitor information by e-mail and on intranet.
- Assist with various Event Services, Facilities, and Operations projects as-needed.
- World class customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills in person and on the telephone
- Ability to diffuse conflicts and resolve service issues
- Ability to work effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to leverage standard business technology including PC applications, such as MS Office, Rendevous, Jabber, Teams, etc.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Flexibility to work OT
- Ability to lift and carry 10 lbs
How to Apply