Client & Guest Service Representative (New York)
August 4, 2021
- Greet clients and guests and make them feel welcome while waiting in the reception area, offering water, coffee, etc.
- Play an active role in conference room bookings and confirmations in our event management system.
- Answer the main telephone line in a cheerful, professional manner and direct the calls appropriately.
- Submit all visitor names into the building security system; greet clients and guests and make them feel welcome while waiting in the reception area.
- Assist with large reservations and sign-ins, as needed.
- Liaise on-the-ground administrative support for various Business Services departments.
In coordination with our Office Services team, provide the below support, as-needed:
- Make coffee for the office and for meetings. Order, set up, and clean up food and beverages for catered meetings.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of kitchen/office supplies.
- Assist with document productions including photocopying, scanning, binding.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail. Process unidentified mail. Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.). Bring mail to the US Post Office for processing when requested.
- World class customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills in person and on the telephone
- Ability to diffuse conflicts and resolve service issues
- Ability to work effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to leverage standard business technology including PC applications, such as MS Office, Rendezvous, Jabber, Teams, etc.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Flexibility to work OT
- Ability to lift and carry 10 lbs
How to Apply