Facilities and Office Operations Coordinator
July 29, 2021
- Coordinate with building engineers and outside vendors on ad hoc maintenance requests.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules and vendor relationships.
- First-level response and troubleshooting of onsite facilities related issues.
- Process facilities invoices into finance software.
- Coordinate with onsite managed service provider on back office operations; such as copy, scan, mail, document production, and office supply procurement.
- Provide oversight and support for the coordination, set-up and breakdown of internal meetings and events.
- Ensure kitchenette is cleaned and stocked.
- Work with receptionist to ensure catering requests are met and comply with the firm’s financial guidelines.
- Manage visitor office and conference room scheduling.
- Research and Identify mail addressed to the firm or to former employees.
- Prepare workspace and access for new hires and clean out workspace and remove access for all departing employees.
- Assist in the execution of space management changes; such as office moves, new furniture installation, build-outs, and decommissioning.
- Track and assign file cabinet space.
- Maintain accurate records of office furniture and non-IT related firm assets e.g. chairs, lamps, etc.
- In coordination with IT, maintain office security.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates degree required
- 2-3 years prior work experience in legal or financial or other professional services
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and consistently meet deadlines
- Commitment to client service
- Ability to lift and carry 15 lbs
- Ability to open and close drawers overhead and low to the ground
- Ability to use mild cleansers and detergents