Facilities and Office Operations Coordinator
December 9, 2021
The Facilities and Office Operations Coordinator (the “Coordinator”) will support the Office Administrator on all facilities and office service matters in our Washington, D.C. office. The Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining a clean, secure, and efficient working environment and serve as the initial point of contact with local building management, operational vendors and key internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with building engineers and outside vendors on ad hoc maintenance requests.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules and vendor relationships.
- First-level response and troubleshooting of onsite facilities related issues.
- Process facilities invoices into finance software.
- Coordinate with onsite managed service provider on back office operations; such as copy, scan, mail, document production, and office supply procurement.
- Provide oversight and support for the coordination, set-up and breakdown of internal meetings and events.
- Ensure kitchenette is cleaned and stocked.
- Schedule meeting rooms, insuring that each conference room has the necessary supplies, beverages, video conferencing etc. prior to the clients meeting times.
- Ensure catering requests are met and comply with the firm’s and client’s financial guidelines; perform light hospitality when necessary, coffee, water, order food, drinks.
- Maintain proper visitor and guest security procedures as laid out by Kastle, property management, and the firm.
- Orders supplies when necessary, organize supply room, supply closets, etc.
- Manage visitor office and conference room scheduling.
- Prepare workspace and access for new hires and clean out workspace and remove access for all departing employees.
- Assist in the execution of space management changes; such as office moves, new furniture installation, build-outs, and decommissioning.
- Track and assign file cabinet space.
- Maintain accurate records of office furniture and non-IT related firm assets e.g. chairs, lamps, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates degree required
- 2-3 years prior work experience in legal or financial or other professional services
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and consistently meet deadlines
- Commitment to client service
- Ability to lift and carry 15 lbs
- Ability to open and close drawers overhead and low to the ground
- Ability to use mild cleansers and detergents