HR Technology & Analytics Specialist
November 25, 2019
- Oversee and ensure the day to day success of HR technologies and accuracy of HR data.
- In collaboration with the HR director design and implement a metrics strategy that measures various talent processes and initiatives.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance and IT colleagues to develop a highly automated HR workflow, technology platform(s) and data management strategy that will have the flexibility to accommodate the changing business needs of our firm going forward.
- Lead the design, implementation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of the process and platform changes which will include timesheets for non-exempt business services employees, performance management, applicant tracking, and employee and manager self-service functionality.
- Actively research and present to the HR director, opportunities for continuous improvement whether that be process redesign, system enhancements and upgrades, or exploring new vendors.
- Develop and implement communications strategies and material to create clarity and understanding around HR systems and processes, including related-compliance and risk management issues, and be able to present to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Establish and maintain audits to ensure data integrity and compliance are met.
- Partner with HR director, IT and General Counsel on data privacy and security matters and other HR-related industry standards & compliance requirements.
- Partner with Director of D&I and HR director to develop processes by which we can measure the effectiveness of our diversity strategy.
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids to educate, inform and influence decisions made by HR clients and business leaders.
- Link and analyze datasets to find patterns and insights across multiple datasets as it relates to talent management, recruiting, compensation, succession planning, etc.
- Work with key stakeholders with HR and the business to analyze business needs, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations, turning data analysis into insights-driven initiatives.
- Present findings to senior leaders and other audiences throughout the firm.
- Provide clients with in-depth reports with cutting edge visualizations and clear and actionable findings.
- Attend relevant industry events and seminars and incorporate key learnings into on-going work.
- Other projects and duties as may be assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in HR Technology
- 4+ years of experience data analytics and insights
- Master’s degree (Statistics, I/O psychology, Organization Development) a plus
- Prior experience with large-scale HR systems implementations with proven ability to lead projects through the entire implementation lifecycle
- Must have a core understanding of HR business processes
- Strong desire to dive deep into data and find the patterns with in
- Strong ability to think outside the box
- Experience and ability to transform complex analyses into a simple story
- Experience in data consolidation and creating detailed reports, charts and tables
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively anticipate problems and opportunities and confidence to use initiative to pursue solutions
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint, SQL
- Extensive knowledge of Tableau
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple HRIS related projects
- A strong influencer that can drive change management
- Must be a self-starter and have a “roll up the sleeves” mentality
- Strongly preferred but not required: HRIP, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and work at a computer.
- Ability to move around the office to attend meetings and events.
- Flexibility to work outside standard business hours as needed.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.At Foley Hoag, we welcome, develop, and celebrate talented and diverse individuals in an innovative, mutually respectful, and intellectually rigorous community, and bring unique perspectives to collaborative teams that deliver exceptional advice and craft bespoke legal solutions for our clients and our world. Foley Hoag LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Foley Hoag LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful regard to sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or domestic partner/civil union status, military service, or veteran status, disability, and any other characteristic covered by applicable federal, state or local nondiscrimination laws. We value each person for their talents, expertise, experience, and perspective.