Human Resources Administrative Assistant
June 8, 2022
OfficesProvides clerical/administrative support to the functional areas of Human Resources, such as recruitment and staffing, personnel records, employee relations, benefits, and training. Maintains and distributes other employee information and other communications as requested. Performs additional duties involving employee communications, responds to routine questions on HR policies and procedures, etc.<
- Assist in maintaining relevant employee information in the firm’s HR systems;
- Assist with the administrative staff hiring process to include:applications, interview scheduling, and communications;
- Create, maintain and update personnel records and filing systems;
- Assist with the maintenance of the web data for the HR Department on the intranet;
- Provide administrative support to the Director and Associate Director of Human Resources;
- Assist in the coordination of firm sponsored social events;
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 1-2 years of experience working in a professional services environment, HR experience preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Experience using applicant tracking system and human resources management system a plus;
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills who has a sense of urgency and takes pride in delivering high quality administrative support;
- A service oriented mindset, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service to clients;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment, maintain composure and balance priorities in a dynamic environment to meet deadlines;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Ability to multitask and take direction from multiple people
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.
At Foley Hoag, we welcome, develop, and celebrate talented and diverse individuals in an innovative, mutually respectful, and intellectually rigorous community, and bring unique perspectives to collaborative teams that deliver exceptional advice and craft bespoke legal solutions for our clients and our world. Foley Hoag LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Foley Hoag LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful regard to sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or domestic partner/civil union status, military service, or veteran status, disability, and any other characteristic covered by applicable federal, state or local nondiscrimination laws. We value each person for their talents, expertise, experience, and perspective.