Human Resources Coordinator
September 11, 2019
Foley Hoag seeks a Human Resources Coordinator to work with all members of the HR team in support of a variety of necessary HR tasks. The coordinator is a highly visible role that promotes employee engagement by fostering a positive work environment. In addition to responding to routine inquiries, the coordinator plays an active role in supporting HR communication initiatives.
- Respond to HR-related internal and external inquiries or requests.
- Maintaining relevant employee information and prepare reports in the firm’s HR systems.
- Create, maintain and update personnel records – maintain hard and soft copy filing systems.
- Primary point of contact for employment verifications.
- Support development and on-going maintenance of the HR site on the firm’s intranet.
- Support the hiring process for administrative staff - duties may include processing applications, review resumes, initial screening, interview scheduling, communications, onboarding and orientation.
- Support administrative staff performance review process.
- Provide general administrative support to members of the HR team as needed.
- Assist with ad-hoc HR projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience working in a professional services environment, HR experience preferred
- Knowledge of MA and Federal labor laws
- Understanding and knowledge of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain composure and judgment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively with work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems and human resources management system - LawCruit and Epicor HCM a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.