Legal Administrative Assistant – Boston – Administrative Law Department
January 5, 2022
- Complete daily diaries for timekeepers accurately and on time.
- Prepare legal documents, presentations, correspondence, etc. using standard Microsoft Office products.
- Prepare bills in compliance with the firm’s billing process in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Produce spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, book conference rooms and make reservations as needed.
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a professional manner communicate messages accurately and in a timely manner.
- Keep contact management system (Interaction) up to date and accurate.
- Photocopy and scan materials.
- Proofread all work product to ensure they are complete and accurate.
- Produce work produces efficiently and in a timely fashion.
- Stay up to date on legal processes and procedures for relevant practice areas.
- Support other Legal Administrative Assistants, business services and legal professionals.
- Behave with discretion and courtesy at all times, particularly with sensitive or confidential information.
- Actively seek to acquire new skills and knowledge and, maintain existing skills and knowledge.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area.
- Perform any and all other related office duties as requested.
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative support capacity in legal or professional services.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to others, follow instructions and accept feedback.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to be accountable.
- Associates degree, technical certification in office/business administration or equivalent experience.
How to Apply