Marketing Technology & CRM Specialist
February 8, 2021
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Communications Platform (Vuture)
- Provide technical oversight of Vuture, the firm’s current communications platform, including template development, settings and configuration.
- Provide analytic reporting and analysis.
- Serve as key contact with Vuture support team to maintain function continuity.
- Responsible for ensuring analytics and optimization tools are appropriately integrated with marketing technologies (including Site improve, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Optimize where applicable).
- Provide support role to website updates to include bio, practice and other firm pages.
- Provide support role to firm blogs, manage users and passwords and other technical services.
- With support from the outside consultants, develop and maintain end-user reference materials, reporting templates, documentation, guides, policies and procedures pertaining to marketing technologies. Provide initial and ongoing CRM and marketing technologies training to members of the firm; assist business service team members with guidance on mailing list and contact management.
- Serve as the CRM administrator with tasks to include configuring software settings, troubleshooting issues and developing solutions, maintaining users, formatting searches and reports, and managing and monitoring scheduled processes.
- Serve as the lead on special projects, including integrations, new feature rollouts, and data quality and management initiatives.
- In collaboration with the IT department, ensure compliance with data protection laws, including CAN-SPAM, GDPR and emerging mandates.
- Prepare reports for BDD and others as needed, and proactively identify and create new reports that would be helpful to the team; data entry may be required on an as needed basis.
- Education: BA/BS: Marketing, Marketing Technology, Technology, or similar discipline required. Professional services experience is a plus.
- Experience: 4-5 years professional experience. 2-3 years working directly with a CRM system; preferably LexisNexis InterAction.
- Ability to analyze data and create reports with findings.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in overseeing a CRM system, including data quality and reporting features.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong client service and a proactive approach. A team player.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.