Operations and Guest Services Coordinator – New York City
July 20, 2022
OfficesThe Operations and Guest Services Coordinator (“the Coordinator”) is responsible for day-to-day oversite of the internal and external client experience in the New York City office, including direct ownership of the Firm’s booking calendar/software for the multi-purpose room and coordination of all logistical operations related to same. Additionally, this role serves as the administrative coordinator for the Office Administrator - NYC and the Operations department.
Conference & Guest Services
- Manages the firm’s conference room reservation software and conference center operations for the NYC office. This includes confirming all reservations and collaborating with IT, Office Services, and Firm vendors for all on-site meetings/events.
- Completes follow up with room requestors at time of booking to ensure all information is captured in the reservation software. Adjusts and prioritizes the schedule daily to accommodate firm needs.
- Calendars a follow up, with 48 hour notice, to host to confirm reservation and any necessary additional services.
- Attends and sometimes leads meetings with IT, Operations, Office Services, and other Firm Business Services teams as it pertains to events and conference room management.
- Attends and sometimes leads meetings with Firm vendors as it pertains to events and conference room management.
- Oversee the scheduling of visitor offices.
- In collaboration with the Office Administrator, effectively suggest and implement strategic improvements within in this area.
- Enter Firm guest names into building management system; coordinate with building security when the Firm is hosting a large event to ensure proper signage is in place.
- Enter work orders into the building management system, as needed
- Prepare building badges for all NYC new hires and Firm employees traveling to the NYC office from out of town.
- Provide quality assurance for all new hire office and workstation set ups.
- Prepare and place all new hire gifts.
- Provide general administrative assistance for the Office Administrator - NYC and the Firm’s Operation team.
- Provide on-the-ground support in the NYC office to Firm leadership, as needed.
- Process all invoices for the NYC office operation.
- Back up Reception coverage, when needed.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication, organization skills, and a demonstrated ability to prioritize work.
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Ability to work outside standard business hours as needed to perform the essential duties of the position.
- This is a 35 hour/week, Monday-Friday, physically onsite position that may require working off hours, as needed
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.
At Foley Hoag, we welcome, develop, and celebrate talented and diverse individuals in an innovative, mutually respectful, and intellectually rigorous community, and bring unique perspectives to collaborative teams that deliver exceptional advice and craft bespoke legal solutions for our clients and our world. Foley Hoag LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Foley Hoag LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful regard to sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or domestic partner/civil union status, military service, or veteran status, disability, and any other characteristic covered by applicable federal, state or local nondiscrimination laws. We value each person for their talents, expertise, experience, and perspective.