Patent Annuity Specialist
September 5, 2019
Foley Hoag seeks a Patent Annuity Specialist to manage client, foreign agent and vendor annuity related correspondence. The patent annuity specialist must have an advanced understanding of U.S. and foreign patent prosecution rules, procedures, and guidelines. They must be able to manage all annuity related options for our clients and work with annuity vendors to resolve any issues or data discrepancies. The patent annuity specialist must be available to work overtime when required to meet the demands of this position. In addition, perform any general office administrative functions as necessary.
- Review and monitor annuity related correspondence to ensure the correct annuity related option has been applied.
- Review and confirm that the foreign agent is aware of the client’s annuity payment preferences.
- Review and confirm that all annuity related correspondence is processed according to our risk management procedures.
- Review, research and resolve data discrepancy reports from the annuity vendors.
- Prepare client specific annuity reports where necessary. Confirm and transmit annuity payment instructions where necessary.
- Assist with client intake to ensure annuity payment preferences are confirmed and correct across our systems.
- 5+ years of related foreign prosecution/annuity experience.
- Knowledge of patent annuity systems preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and strong work organizational skills.
- Must be a team player yet capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills, established user of Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to interact pleasantly and professionally with people at all levels.
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent experience.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.