May 28, 2019
Foley Hoag seeks a Receptionist to be responsible for answering and directing all incoming telephone calls to the appropriate attorneys and staff, and for greeting our clients and guests and making them comfortable and welcome. The schedule for this full-time position is 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Answer the telephone in a cheerful, professional manner and direct the calls appropriately.
- Submit all visitor names to building security; greet clients and guests and make them feel welcome while waiting in the reception area.
- Keep records of the conference room confirmations and handle large reservations in Meeting Room Manager.
- Oversee the loaner access cards program and ensure that the access cards are returned in a timely manner.
- Assist administrative departments with any work that can be done at the reception desk.
- Validate parking for visitors to the firm. Track client information for billing.
- Process invoices in Chrome River for Facilities and Business Development departments.
- Post daily visitor information by e-mail and on intranet.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in person and on the telephone.
- Professional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Knowledge of PC applications, including MS Office, a plus.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.