June 8, 2022
The Recruiting Manager collaborates with Director of Human Resources to set and implement recruiting strategies for US business services and paralegal services positions and determines allocation of recruiting resources (direct source, use of social media and other online tools, external recruiters, etc.). The Recruiting Manger will handle all elements of the recruiting process for open positions, both internal and external. Responsibilities include creating job profiles, posting positions, sourcing candidates, interviewing, and successfully negotiating offers on behalf of the firm. The Recruiting Manager will develop strategic relationships with all hiring managers, interview committees, and office leads, while working closely with Business Development on marketing, communications, and broader Human Resources, DE&I, and firm initiatives.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting that includes meeting with the hiring manager to identify the hiring need(s) and to set clear expectations for the process as well as manage the sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offers to candidates
- Ensure an extraordinary candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Process resumes, track candidates, run reports, and maintain complete candidate files in our recruitment database
- Build and on-going, proactive pipeline of qualified candidates
- Researches recruiting trends and tools and suggest new methodology to HR team
- Partner with HR colleagues, department heads and managers to develop strategic staffing plans that effectively optimizes talent, addresses performance gaps and develops performance and culture
- Partners and coaches hiring managers in scoping roles for hire, developing interview tactics and questions and decision making process
- Acts as thought partner and contributing member of the HR team
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred; HR credentials preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting or a related area in professional services or legal services industry
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with candidates, hiring managers, vendors and others outside the Firm
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System; LawCruit preferred.
- An ability to work independently and drive recruiting seamlessly, quickly and with passion through to completion
- Strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- The highest standards of discretion in handling sensitive information and situations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Conscientiousness in producing high quality work and attention to detail
- Displays confidence, courage, emotional intelligence, common sense, empathy, and decisiveness in a high pressure, rapidly changing environment
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.
At Foley Hoag, we welcome, develop, and celebrate talented and diverse individuals in an innovative, mutually respectful, and intellectually rigorous community, and bring unique perspectives to collaborative teams that deliver exceptional advice and craft bespoke legal solutions for our clients and our world. Foley Hoag LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Foley Hoag LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful regard to sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or domestic partner/civil union status, military service, or veteran status, disability, and any other characteristic covered by applicable federal, state or local nondiscrimination laws. We value each person for their talents, expertise, experience, and perspective.