Senior A/V Specialist
May 14, 2019
Foley Hoag seeks a Senior A/V specialist to oversee all audio and video requests and setup procedures. When not working on A/V, the specialist will assist with Support Desk or Deskside calls and follow the duties below.
- Review and analyze audio visual requests to determine the level of IT support required, assignment of priorities and scheduling.
- Contact firm personnel who will be using any of the firm A/V equipment in advance of the meeting to ensure that all details, participants and equipment (including but not limited to: connections, power supplies, cables, operator assist, etc.) are prepared.
- Provide assistance and full coverage for any and all firmwide meetings (e.g. partner meetings, practice area group meetings, department meetings).
- Ensuring all integrated conference rooms and equipment is fully operational and repaired/cleaned when necessary.
- Monitor and audit conferences for quality and user experience, recommend and oversee enhancements.
- Develop and recommend new policies and procedures that enhance current audio visual processes and provide quality assurance.
- Research advances in audio visual services, and present recommended improvements to firm leadership.
- Provide end-user training and assistance on the operation of AV equipment, including the preparation of training and user guides for all equipment and integrated conference rooms.
- Provide ongoing A/V equipment training to Support Specialists, Desktop Support Specialist, Training Specialist and Systems Specialists.
- Work closely with outside vendors to coordinate all required efforts involved with equipment maintenance, troubleshooting or installation of A/V new and/or replacement equipment.
- Travel to firm’s offices, to ensure uniformity and maintenance of equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide telephone, Deskside and one on one support to all users of the firm’s networked systems, with emphasis on Microsoft Office applications, Document Management, pdf creation and editing, redlining and metadata scrubbing.
- Work closely with the IT Support Services Manager and other IT staff members when seeking answers to complex questions and issues.
- Track and document user support issues in ticketing system.
- Monitor and follow-up on all assigned tickets, ensuring proper resolution, end-user contact and satisfaction meeting agreed upon SLAs.
- Remain current with all network applications software/template/macro changes and enhancements.
- Participate in on-call coverage on a rotating basis.
- Participate in internal meetings with Support Desk Team discussing status of projects and current issues.
- Configure loaner laptop, wireless card and mobile devices for employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a Support Desk position, preferably within a law firm.
- 5+ years of experience in an office or conference room setting.
- Proficient knowledge in all applications supported within the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced knowledge and ability to troubleshoot Windows operating systems, mobile operating systems, such as IOS, and Android.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving problems with network printers, user PC’s, Citrix remote access, mobile devices and services and lap top/tablet computers.
- CTS Certification.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply now.