Labor and Employment Seminar: Social Media in the Modern Workplace
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
November 15, 2011 8:00AM–10:00AM
Presented by Foley Hoag LLP
Please join Foley Hoag’s Labor and Employment attorneys for a discussion of new challenges that employers face with social media.
Topics to be discussed:
- Employer monitoring of employee activities on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Whether employers can discipline employees for their posts, including new developments at the National Labor Relations Board;
- Whether employers should have a social media policy; and
- The impact of social media on non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
- Registration and breakfast: 8:00 am
- Program: 8:30 am - 10:00 am