Practical Advice for Technology Companies Managing Intellectual Property in the Post-America Invents Act World
Presented by Foley Hoag LLP
Emerging Enterprise Center at Foley Hoag
Bay Colony Corporate Center, North Entrance
1000 Winter Street - Suite 4000
Waltham, MA 02451
June 8, 2012 8:00AM–10:00AM
Your whole company is riding on your intellectual property. Are you protected?
Last year’s America Invents Act (AIA) ushered in the most significant change to the patent system since 1952. As a result, some old tried and true strategies are a thing of the past, and new approaches to handling IP assets are going to be necessary.
Are you up to speed?
If you’re not sure, please join the lawyers of Foley Hoag’s Intellectual Property Practice for an interactive dialogue on what you need to know – before it’s too late.
- Overall corporate strategies for pursuing intellectual property protection
- Changes to patent prosecution in the post-AIA legal landscape and how they will affect you
- Recent developments in patent litigation you need to be aware of—including AIA
- Intellectual property in the real world—enforcement, defense, and monetization
We’ll illustrate these ideas with lively examples and field the questions you’ve been dying to have answered. You’ll leave with a better idea about where you stand, and what moves you need to make to protect your company.
- Phillip C. Swain
- Stephen B. Deutsch
- Michael V. Dowd
- Brian C. Carroll
- Julia Huston
- Claire Laporte
- Jack Pirozzolo
- Rajesh Vallabh
- Jeremy A. Younkin
- 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM Breakfast & Networking
- 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Program