Brand Camp University 2012
Branding, Entrepreneurship and Technology Conference
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
November 16, 2012 9:00AM–5:00PM
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
Brand Camp University, one of the nation’s premier branding conferences will take place on Friday, November 16 at Foley Hoag LLP in Boston’s Innovation District. Hajj Flemings founded Brand Camp University to bring together doers and the smartest minds in branding, entrepreneurship, and technology in the startup space. This year’s conference theme is “Build, Innovate and Grow Boston” which is focused on re-thinking how entrepreneurs, startups and corporations build, launch, and grow ideas using technology in Boston.
Hajj Flemings and Peter Shankman are co-hosting Brand Camp Boston for the second year. The conference features thought leaders in the startup, marketing and entrepreneurial space and includes a pitch competition with some of Boston’s hottest startups sponsored by Dell and the Startup America Partnership.
Brand Camp University Boston 2012 lineup includes:
- Hajj Flemings – Founder of Brand Camp University
- Peter Shankman – Founder of H.A.R.O.
- C.C. Chapman – Author of Content Rules
- Kathleen Warner – COO of Startup America Partnership
- Prithvi Tanwar - Associate at Foley Hoag
- Matthew Eckert – Partner at Foley Hoag
- Laurel Ruma – Director of Talent at O’Reilly Media
- Joselin Mane – Co-Founder of Boston Tweetup
- Bryant McBride CEO of Burst
- Mike Schneider - SVP, Director Digital Incubator for Allen & Gerritsen
- Tracy Deforge – Co-Founder at Burst
- Shaun Johnson – Co-Founder of Boston Startup School
- Bob Lentz – Chairman of the Northeastern University IDEA Venture Accelerator
- LaToya Collins-Jones – Dell Developer
Ticket Prices: student rate ($50), early bird registration ($100), and general registration ($150).
For more information, or to schedule an interview with Hajj Flemings please, contact him via email email@example.com or cell at 313-215-3513.