Energy Storage Matchmaking Forum
Presented By Environmental Business Council New England
Emerging Enterprise Center at Foley Hoag
Bay Colony Corporate Center, North Entrance
1000 Winter Street - Suite 4000
Waltham, MA 02451
The role of energy storage in the development of renewable energy projects cannot be overstated. To facilitate this development, the EBC is hosting an Energy Storage Matchmaking Forum which will provide an opportunity for all companies involved in renewable energy and energy storage to learn about each others' projects, equipment, services, lending capabilities, existing and start-up technologies and government services in order to facilitate collaboration in the development of energy storage. Learn first-hand about the services or equipment provided from various companies involved in solar energy in New England and the USA. This forum will be especially useful for companies interested in the optional storage services, technologies and systems available for wind and solar projects in the short and long term.
- Is your company in the process of developing/planning an energy storage project?
- Is your company in the process of developing a renewable energy project that requires storage?
- Does your company produce or sell energy storage equipment?
- Are you an energy storage start-up looking to get the word out to the development community or to potential investors?
- Does your company provide consulting, legal or financial services for renewable energy projects?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, plan to participate in this EBC Energy Storage Matchmaking Forum scheduled for April 2, 2013.
- Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30am - 8:00am
- Presentations & Netwoking: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Light refreshments will be provided. Each attendee will receive a detailed handout of all participating companies with contact information and services/equipment provided.
Attendee or Presenter
- EBC / NECEC Members: $50*
- Non-Members: $80*
- Government & Non-Profit Rate: $25
*After March 30th and at the door, add $40.
- EBC / NECEC Members: $300
- Non-Members: $500
- Government & Non-Profit: $200
Cancellations must be received by 5pm on March 30th for a refund. No-shows will be charged.
Subsidized Rates: Subsidized registrations are not accepted at the door. Only 5 registrations available at each rate.
Job Seeker Rate: $25 - For attendees who are currently unemployed, NOT self-employed.
Young Environmental Professional Rate: $25 - For EBC Members only. Attendees who have worked in their field for less than 5 years.