The 134th New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England. The 134th Roundtable will feature a discussion on the "Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) Amendments: Implications for New England & the Nation."
Moderator : Jonathan Raab, Ph.D., President, Raab Associates, Ltd.
- Commissioner Ken Kimmell, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP)
- Commissioner David Littell, Maine Public Utilities Commission (PUC)
- John Quinn, Sr. Mgr. Environmental Strategy, Exelon Corporation
- Peter Shattuck, Director of Market Initiatives, Environment Northeast (ENE)
- Brian Jones, Senior Vice President, MJ Bradley & Associates