Confidence Uncorked: Pop Open Your Potential to Lead, Live, and Love Better
Presented By Women in Technology International
Emerging Enterprise Center at Foley Hoag
Bay Colony Corporate Center, North Entrance
1000 Winter Street - Suite 4000
Waltham, MA 02451
Experience this interactive, life-altering 45-minute presentation with the always irreverent and occasionally hysterical, Alyssa Dver.
Learn what confidence really is to use it as an advantage at work and at home, in social settings and during family interactions. Laugh and cry as we burst open the common bonehead behaviors that threaten our own – as well as others people’s- confidence and subsequently impacts trust. Leave the session feeling happier, less stressed, and able to better manage every interpersonal situation. You’ll even chuckle at stress-inducing experiences that used to make you ‘lose’ sleep and ‘find’ new wrinkles.
Join the Confidence Crusade™ and leave immediately relieved and reenergized:
- Quickly understand what motivates people so you can better influence and inspire them
- Instantly gain leadership ‘mojo’ that inspires others
- Be a more satisfied entrepreneur or employee, parent, spouse, friend, relative, and lover!
- Meet and connect with fellow participants in a meaningful, ‘non-networking’ way
- Laugh more and sleep better without drugs or alcohol!
Back by popular demand, Alyssa Dver, a "Chief Confidence Officer", Author, Entrepreneur and CEO is on a "Confidence Crusade". Having worked with and presented to thousands around the world, Alyssa knows first hand that a lack of confidence causes all sorts of dysfunctional behavior and stress in individuals and businesses.
In her fourth book, “Ms. Informed: Wake Up Wisdom for Women”, Alyssa delivers a profound and entertaining confidence lesson that empowers men and women to immediately feel more secure, purposeful, and energetic.
Alyssa has keynoted at The Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence (IEE), The United Nations World Diversity Summit, The Center for Women in Enterprise (CWE), The New England HR Association (NEHRA), and more. As interviewee or reporter, Alyssa has been published in media including Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Boston Globe, and Software Magazine. BusinessWeek and American Express OPEN have highlighted her business and lifestyle success.
The founder and CEO of Mint Green Marketing, Alyssa gives senior executives more confidence through revenue-generating marketing strategies and plans. Learn more here.
- 6:00 - 6:45 pm Networking, bring business cards
- 6:45 - 7:00 pm WITI Boston Welcome & Introductions
- 7:00 - 7:45 pm Confidence Presentation with Alyssa
- 7:45 - 8:00 pm Networking, Raffles, and Book Signing