NEHEN Third Annual August Summer Networking-Only Program
Presented by New England Healthcare Executive Network
Emerging Enterprise Center at Foley Hoag
Bay Colony Corporate Center, North Entrance
1000 Winter Street - Suite 4000
Waltham, MA 02451
Please join us for the 3rd annual summer NEHEN networking meeting. This program features a number of snapshot presentations from local pre-venture and early stage Life Science companies. Each company will be given 1 minute to impress us with their value proposition with plenty of opportunity to network with the companies and fellow members. STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS TO PRESENT!
- Advanced Patient Care: Two piece wound dressing that addresses the acute, chronic and specialty markets. We serve hospitals. clinics, home care and long term care patients.
- ASP.MD: Totally web based practice management & EHR with transcription and billing services.
- BBR Medical: With disruptive tech. that prevents potentially lethal hospital infections, B.B.R. Medical is improving the quality and cost of healthcare.
- BioDirection, Inc.: Late-stage startup focused on commercialization of point-of-care diagnostic devices for identification of mild traumatic brain injury. Proprietary biosensors deliver test result in 60-90 second from single drop of blood.
- CONTINUUS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: CONTINUUS Pharmaceuticals is a start-up that is looking to implement continuous processes in small-molecule pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Embera NeuroTherapeutics, Inc.: Embera’s novel smoking cessation treatment enters the clinic in 2014. A dilution protected security for angels expands the Phase 1 study.
- MedAware: MedAware facilitates patient safety by identifying and preventing life-thretening medication errors using big-data analytics
- NatCure Sciences, Inc.: NatCure Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company developing drug products isolated from medicinal plant extracts to treat human disease.
- NLT SPINE: Developer of innovative cost-effective MIS surgical techniques, instruments and implants for the treatment of degenerative spinal conditions
- Sensible Baby: We bring peace of mind to new parents via a sensor-based technology which monitors sleep and movement to better understand your baby.
- Stroma Medical: Revealing the blue eyes we all have. Noninvasive, permanent aesthetic eye color change.
- Vecoy Nanomedicines: Vecoy Nanomedicines develops patent pending virus-traps for the treatment of HIV/AIDS and other viral infections
- Wellable: Wellness incentive company that enables employers & health plans to leverage mobile apps to implement robust wellness programs @getwellable
- WindGap Medical: Compact and temp-stable alternative to the EpiPen.