Funding Advice and Options for Women Entrepreneurs
Part of the Women in Entrepreneurship Series sponsored by Foley Hoag and mosaicHUB
75 Northern Avenue
April 8, 2014 6:00PM–8:00PM
The second program in our Women in Entrepreneurship Series will bring together a panel of seasoned women investors who will share their advice for women entrepreneurs. Topics will include:
- Trends they see in women in funding
- Are there differences in the pitches they see from men and women
- Common traits found in successful companies in which they have invested
- What they look for in the founders they invest in
- How they add value to the companies in which they invest
- Kaitie Donovan, Principal, North Bridge Growth Equity
- Heather Groat, Investment Professional, CommonAngels
- Stacey Arrigo Kelly, Senior Relationship Manager, Silicon Valley Bank
At the request of attendees from our first event, we are also adding a structured networking component to our program. From 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm we will randomly be seating people at tables and providing a list of questions that can be used to start discussions amongst everyone at the table. The goal of this structure is to facilitate peer-to-peer discussions. The program will begin promptly at 6:30 pm. After the panel we will host a traditional networking session.
We hope that you are able to attend this event. If you have any requests for future content please feel free to reach out to the co-founders of this series Mary-Alice Miller, CEO and Founder of mosaicHUB or Meredith Haviland, Partner at Foley Hoag LLP.