2014 Angel Capital Association Summit
Angel Impact: Entrepreneurial and Economic Success
Washington Hilton Hotel
1919 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009
March 26, 2014 – March 28, 2014 7:00AM–3:00PM
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
Your impact matters. Angel investors have never had more economic power and influence. It's vital to stay on top of the latest trends in the rapidly shifting early-stage environment.
Join the world's largest gathering of angel investors for the 2014 ACA Summit in Washington, DC for top insights into this rapidly changing environment. Features include how social media is affecting the early-stage landscape, investment best practices, innovations in deal terms, exits - and how rules and legislation from Washington is affecting our world (and what we can do to change it).
Connect with hundreds of the most active and sophisticated angels and angel group leaders in the world. These investors are top participants in the estimated $20 billion per year angel investing profession. Check out this VIDEO for more information about ACA Summits.
Where professional angels learn and grow.
ACA invests in angels, so angels can have even more impact.
- Smart, Professional Investing: Discover best practices and hear top insights for impacting returns and dealing with new rules for funding startups. Learn how angels are dealing with SEC rules on general solicitation, how leading corporations want to work with angels, and how angels are using crowdfunding platforms for syndication.
- Leverage Peer Power: This is the one time a year you can mingle with hundreds of the top participants in the estimated $20 billion per year profession. Connect one-on-one with the most active, smartest and experienced angels and angel group leaders from around world.
- Galvanize Politically: Your voice is critical to protecting angel investors and our impact on jobs and the economy. Be part of the movement and connect with the legislators and regulators setting the policies that are literally rocking our world.
Registration & Logistics
- Register now for the 2014 ACA Summit. Space is limited. Join 700 of your peers. Early bird discounts expire February 3.
- Preferred Hotel Room Rates: Reserve your room at the Washington Hilton at +1-202-483-3000 or +1-800-445-8667 and reference “ACA or Angel Capital Association” or use the special website the hotel developed for ACA
- More than 36 sessions, with multiple tracks: It’s all here, from public policy to the early-stage landscape to investment best practices, angel group vitality and industry sector investments. Click here for agenda.
- Pre-Summit programs - International Exchange, Innovation Showcase, and deep-dive seminars from the Angel Resource Institute.
- Congressional meetings: It’s time for Americans to act. Let us provide the materials and the contact information you need to make your voice heardwith your legislators and make a difference.
- Stay connected before, during and after the Summit with the exclusive ACA app.
Choose from these program options on Wednesday, March 26
Additional registration required.
- Innovation Showcase - See the best and brightest of their innovations and emerging companies from around the world Seminars by the Angel Resource Institute - Angel Investing Overview, Early Exits, and Valuation of Early-Stage Companies
- International Exchange - an exchange of ideas and experiences among angel groups from North America, Europe, Latin America, Pacific Rim, and MENA Region
- Congressional Meetings - For interested American investors, ACA will also provide orientation and tools to hold individual meetings with your Members of Congress on March 25 and 26
The Summit will be held at the Washington Hilton Hotel, near many great restaurants, shopping, transportation, and fun.