The 143rd New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England. The 143rd Roundtable will feature presentations on "Gas Supply & Electricity Rates in New England" and "The Future of Demand Response in New England."
Gas Supply & Electricity Rates in New England
- Mark Sylvia, Undersecretary for Energy, MA EEA
- James Daly, VP Energy Supply, Northeast Utilities
- Peter Shattuck, Director Market Initiatives, Environment Northeast
- Richard Levitan, President, Levitan & Associates, Inc.
The Future of Demand Response in New England
- Scott Hempling, Attorney at Law, LLC
- Henry Yoshimura, Director, Demand Resource Strategy, ISO New England
- David Brewster, President and Co-Founder, EnerNOC
- Paul Centolella, Principal, Centolella & Associates