10 Things You Need To Know About Your Attorney General And Other Regulators
Foley Hoag LLP
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Please join us on Thursday, November 19 for an interactive and engaging discussion on the best practices for companies to effectively collaborate with the Attorney General and other regulators. Our panel of general counsel will share strategies for building a strong partnership with state government officials and how that can improve business resources and success.
Topics to be discussed:
- Attorney General Offices: How are they structured for decision-making and what role does each member play?
- How an Attorney General picks the right “problem solver” or tough litigator for outside counsel
- Top issues that Attorneys General are likely to get involved with in the future, either alone, in small groups, or in large multistates, etc.
- How to distinguish whether you have an Attorney General problem or a press problem
- Michael Williams Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Staples
- Paul Dacier, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, EMC
- Stephanie Lovell, Executive Vice President, Medicare and Chief Legal Officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Martha Coakley, Of Counsel, Foley Hoag LLP
**Please note that our building security policies have changed. Registered guests are required to check in at the security desk located in the building’s lobby by presenting a photo ID before joining the program on the 13th floor.**