New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable (#156)
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Keynote Address – Policy Pressures on Wholesale Competitive Markets: FERC in the Hot Seat
- Cheryl LaFleur, FERC Commissioner
Keynote Address – New England Wholesale Markets at the Crossroads: The Challenge of Integrating Public Policy and Fuel Security Objectives
- Gordon van Welie, President and CEO, ISO New England
Improving Energy Facility Siting and Permitting in New England
- Patrick Woodcock, Assistant Secretary for Energy, Massachusetts EEA
- Thomas Burack, Shareholder, Sheehan Phinney, (former Chair, NH Energy Facility Siting Committee)
- Dr. Lawrence Susskind, Director, MIT-Harvard Public Negotiations Program
- Bradley Campbell, President, Conservation Law Foundation
- Mary Usovicz, President, MU Connections
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org