The 154th New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Preserving/Expanding Nuclear Power in New England?
- Matthew Crozat, Senior Policy Director, Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI)
- Elin Swanson Katz, Consumer Counsel, State of Connecticut
- John E. Shelk, President & CEO, Electric Power Supply Association (EPSA)
- Armond Cohen, Executive Director, Clean Air Task Force
- Ari Peskoe, Senior Fellow, Electricity Law, Harvard Law School
Bringing Off-Shore Wind to New England's Shores
- Søren Hindbo, Senior Director, Electrical Systems, Dong Energy
- Mike Calviou, Senior VP, Regulation & Pricing, National Grid USA
- Ed Krapels, CEO, Anbaric
- Erich Stephens, CEO, Vineyard Wind
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org