The 155th New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Large Transmission-Based (MA 83D) RFP Project Proposals
- Patrick Smith, VP Transmission Business Development, Eversource
- Don Jessome, CEO, Transmission Developers Inc.
- Sara Burns, CEO, Central Maine Power/Avangrid
- Chris Huskilson, CEO, Emera
- John Flynn, Head of Global Strategy & US Development National Grid
New England’s Clean Energy Strategies in the Shadow of Federal U-Turns
- Steven Nadel, Exec. Director, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- Ken Kimmell, President, Union of Concerned Scientists
- Peter Rothstein, President, Northeast Clean Energy Council
- Susan Reid, Vice President Climate & Energy, Ceres
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org