New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable (#158)
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Decarbonizing the Transportation Sector in New England: Emerging State Visions
- Secretary and CEO Stephanie Pollack, Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Commissioner Robert Klee, Connecticut Dept. of Energy & Environmental Protection
Decarbonizing the Transportation Sector in New England: Pathways & Policies
- Ben Haley, Co-Founder, Evolved Energy
- Professor John Heywood, Mechanical Engineering, MIT
- Corey Ershow, Transportation Policy Manager for the Eastern U.S., Lyft
- Jérôme Unterberg, Assistant Deputy Minister, Québec Ministry of Transportation
- Terence Sobolewski, Chief Customer Officer, National Grid US
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org