Panel Discussion: France Unveils Innovative Dispute Resolution Mechanism
Wedgwood & Salon
2 East 61st Street at Fifth Avenue
New York City, NY 10065
In February 2018, France created an innovative dispute resolution mechanism in the Paris courts to resolve international business disputes. Parties can argue in English and use flexible fact-finding procedures. Please join Foley Hoag on Monday, May 21 for a program focus on this recent innovation.
- Jean Messinesi, Chief Judge, Paris Commercial Court
- Jed S. Rakoff, U.S. District Judge, Southern District of New York
- Joan Gabel, U.S. Counsel, Air France
- Daniel Schimmel, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Jacques Bouyssou, Paris Bar Association
Click here to download the "Protocol on Procedural Rules Applicable to the International Chamber of the Paris Commercial Court."
Space is limited. Please contact Lisa Cortese for inquiries.