New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable (#159)
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Regional Grid Modernization Developments
- Chairman Angela M. O’Connor, Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities
- Chair Katie Dykes, Connecticut Public Utilities Regulatory Authority
- Chairman Martin Honigberg, New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- Commissioner Abigail Anthony, Rhode Island Public Utilities Commission
Future of Residential Retail Choice
- Rebecca Tepper, Energy Chief at the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office
- Chris Kallaher, Sr. Director, Government & Regulatory Affairs, Direct Energy (speaking on behalf of the Residential Energy Supply Association)
- Janet Gail Besser, Executive Vice President, Northeast Clean Energy Council
- Paul Gromer, CEO, Peregrine Energy Group
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org