New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable (#162)
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Decarbonizing/Electrifying the Building Sector
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Pathways and Policies
- Professor Cutler Cleveland, Earth/Environment, BU (Carbon Free Boston Study)
- Susan Coakley, Executive Director, Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships
- Eric Dubin, Sr. Director Utilities/Performance Construction, Mitsubishi
- Mackay Miller, Director of Strategy, National Grid
State Visions & Implementation Plans
- Commissioner Andrew McAllister, California Energy Commission
- Alicia Barton, President & CEO, NYSERDA
- Commissioner Judith Judson, MA Department of Energy Resources
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org