New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable (#161)
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Resilience of New England's Electricity System
- Commissioner Cheryl LaFleur, FERC
- CEO James Robb, NERC
Wholesale Market Design 3.0 for New England
- Commissioner-Designée Katie Dykes, CT DEEP
- Mark Karl, Vice President Market Development, ISO-NE
- Dan Dolan, President, New England Power Generators' Association
- Paul Hibbard, Principal, Analysis Group
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org