2019 Annual Foley Hoag Labor & Employment Seminar
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
The past year has seen new workplace rules and other legal developments that significantly impact employers, both on the federal and state levels.
Please join us for our annual Labor & Employment seminar on Tuesday, May 21, 2019. Foley Hoag’s Labor & Employment attorneys will break down the new developments and provide insight on best practices.
Topics to Be Discussed
- The latest developments in labor and employment law
- Understanding the U.S. Department of Labor’s new proposed rules regarding overtime and joint employment
- The coming Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave law
- What’s new with the NLRB under President Trump
- What employers need to know about background checks and cannabis
- Whether employers have should arbitration agreements in the wake of the Supreme Court’s Epic Systems decision
- The new Massachusetts non-compete law: one year later