New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable (#163)
Presented by Raab Associates
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Sponsored by Foley Hoag LLP
The New England Electricity Restructuring Roundtable has been meeting bimonthly since 1995 to discuss current topics related to important changes in the electric power industry in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
State Utility Regulators & New England’s Clean Energy Future: Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- Chairman Marissa Gillett, Connecticut PURA
- Chairman Phil Bartlett, Maine PUC
- Chairman Matthew Nelson, Massachusetts DPU
Scaling-Up Off-Shore Wind in New England
- Dr. Stephanie McClellan, Special OSW Initiative, University of Delaware
- Patrick Woodcock, Undersecretary of Energy, MA EEA
- Lars Pedersen, CEO, Vineyard Wind
- Ed Krapels, President & CEO, Anbaric
- David Hang, President/Head of Development, Ørsted
Convener/Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Raab, Raab Associates, Ltd.
To live-stream the roundtable, please click here.
Twitter: #RaabRT Website: www.RaabAssociates.org