2020 New England Legal Foundation Virtual Winter Event: MEETING CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY AND PROFIT GOALS
Both for-profit corporations and non-profit institutions are feeling increased pressure from customers, political authorities, and other stakeholders to demonstrate reductions in carbon emissions in the fight against global warming. At the same time, the traditional pressures to minimize expenses and return dividends to shareholders remain. This program is critical for business and institutional lawyers seeking to learn how they may satisfy both sets of goals.
- John Shope, Esq., Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Jennifer Wright, Director, Global EHS & Sustainability, Biogen
- Adam Wade, Esq., Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- James Boyle, CEO, Sustainability Roundtable, Inc.
- Sebastian Lombardi, Esq., Partner, Day Pitney LLP
- Dennis Villanueva, Sr. Mag., Energy & Sustainability, Mass General Brigham