Cleantech Startups: Navigating the Mass Cleantech Landscape 2020
Organized by MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge and NECEC
Foley Hoag LLP
Seaport West - 13th Floor
155 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210-2600
Over 200 institutions in New England provide support for Cleantech research, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Many of these organizations offer help to startups at all stages of development and provide critical resources like business and marketing support, mentorship, and more.
We are lucky to have so many support organizations in the area, but we know it can be hard for an entrepreneur in Cleantech to navigate all of them.
That's why we're bringing together concept/early stage startup founders and startup support organizations specializing in Cleantech for this special event where we'll help founders:
- CONNECT with experts who can guide you in your journey from idea to commercialization
- DISCUSS ideas and challenges with other entrepreneurs and learn from their experiences
- ACCESS a guide showcasing resources at the inflection points along the path to entrepreneurial success
Hear from people who have participated in these startup support organizations, prepare your questions regarding where you are in your journey. They will be there to help you succeed and have provided some great offers for attendees to help guide you along your journey.
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm: Registration
- 6:00 - 6:15 pm: MITEF intro, event overview, and purpose
- 6:15 - 7:50 pm: Startup and supporting organizations presentations
- 7:50 - 8:50 pm: Networking and tabletop discussions between entrepreneurs and Supporting organizations
- 8:50 - 9:00 pm: Wrap Up
Click here for more details.