New England M&A Forum
Foley Hoag's Quarterly Forum on M&A Market Trends and Legal Developments
Westin Waltham Boston
70 Third Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
Distressed M&A in 2020
Many (perhaps even most) successful workouts of financially distressed companies involve M&A transactions. This makes an understanding of the basics of distressed M&A an important part of the "tool box" for savvy deal lawyers and business development professionals.
Join our panelists as they provide an overview of distressed M&A and specifically Section 363 asset sales in bankruptcy. We will discuss the bidding procedures, auction process and bankruptcy court orders approving assets sales in Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases. We will also explore recent decisions of interest and market trends in distressed acquisitions.
- Joe Basile, Partner and Co-Chair, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Alison Bauer, Partner, Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Foley Hoag
- William Gray, Jr., Partner, Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Foley Hoag
- Kenneth Leonetti, Firmwide Co-Managing Partner, Partner, Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Foley Hoag
- Steven Migliero, Jr., Co-Chief Officer & Head of Originations, Crystal Financial
- Mark Renzi, Managing Director, BRG Corporate Finance
About the New England M&A Forum
Foley Hoag's New England M&A Forum brings the latest inmarket trends and recent legal developments to the New England M&A professionals' community on a quarterly basis. For more information and to submit future topics for consideration, please contact Amelia Bashalany.